Wednesday, August 5, 2009

John Slattery: TV ad partner


It is only a matter of a few days before the best show on teevee returns for another season. No, I'm not talking about SYTYCD or My Life on the D-List. I'm talking about Mad Men on AMC (that network you usually flip past on your way to CNN and Lifetime). As a resident of our nation's capital (and a member of the ghey tribe), I find a man holding a cigar, drinking Scotch, and wearing an expensive suit wildly attractive. Enter Roger Sterling (AKA in real life as John Slattery), the silver-haired ad executive with a need to schtoop every attractive woman in his 1960's office. He also did a stint as a politician with Sarah Jessica Vomit on Sex and the City. I like him better in the 60's, when he's not trotting Carrie around New York City.

No comments:

Post a Comment