Monday, August 10, 2009

Captured in the Wild: Caribbean Edition!!!!


I've recently returned from my sabbatical in the Caribbean where I was able to take some captivating photos of the rare but glorious Captain Stubingesque Silver Foxes. Lucky for me I was able to spot three, count it, three of them. Each unique and pristine in his own rights. Therefore to treat them fairly, I will honor each one in a separate post.

The first specimen is what I like to call the contemplative, but mysterious silver fox. The truth is this silver fox's wife was in a jewelery store when I took this photo and he is probably trying to figure out how much money she just charged to his credit card, but I like to keep it romantic. I will continue to think that he is planning a romantic dinner on the white shores of the Bahamas. Maybe even romance novel style - his Tommy Bahama shirt suddenly came unbuttoned as the wind blew through his hair. He turned and grabbed his wench forcefully by her hips thrusting her body passionately into his. She let out a long passionate moan as he threw her on the perfect white sand and ... I promise just came up with that and not when I took the picture 5 days ago. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment