Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Captured in the Wild: Caribbean Edition Finale!!!!

We have finally found our way out of the Bermuda Triangle and are ready to present to you the final specimen from the Caribbean.

There's really not much I can say about this one-in-a-billion silver fox. In fact, when I saw him for the first time, I became speechless and went running for my camera. When I couldn't find it quick enough, my significant other handed me his and said "I understand." (True story, no fingers crossed.) So to give him the proper respect, I'm not going to make a cheesey one liner about this perfectly crafted pecs or how his skin shimmers in the hot Caribbean sun or how I crave to be alone with him in the pool under the moon as the soft sea breeze blows through my hair, no i won't make any remarks like that.

1 comment: